Reduction = (n) drop, cut (축소)
amount by which something is reduced. a
price reduction of $20
2. The act or process of reducing.
3. The condition of being reduced.
4. Anything that has been reduced
= this price is a great reduction from the
5. The amount by which something is reduced = a 3% reduction in taxes.
6. Reductions reflect common in natural spoken (speech)
They are not standard written English.
? “Give me” is
usually pronounced gimme. Gimme is only a spoken form.
“Want to” is usually pronounced wanna. Wanna is only a spoken form.
I wanna speak and write English Well.
? “Do not use wanna, gimme when you are writing.”